Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So close.

Today my to-do list of things to complete before I left turned into:

Call Apple about computer
Figure out everything airline-related & confirm my flights
Stop by A2 to pick up my computer, take to Apple Store
Visit J while in A2 and take a walk around the Arb

Best part of the day, hands down, was visiting J. It's going to be tough not having much contact with friends & family down in Ghana, and although we said goodbyes on Saturday, a couple hours together today was so great! That's one of the things I am looking least forward to- missing the people I love.

The other thing I'm not looking forward to down there is getting sick. Traveler's sickness is unavoidable. I'm just hoping that it passes quickly! I bought Pepto-Bismol pills today to last me the whole trip in preparation for my stomach resisting some of the food I eat. The two things I keep forgetting to buy are a flashlight and powdered Gatorade. Oh well, I will have them by the time I leave, though maybe writing them over and over again will help me remember...

I'm also trying to finish Arrested Development tonight! It's been far too long, and I have a night with not much to do, so I only have 4 more episodes left. B, you better be proud of me. It's taken a year, but it's finally going to be over tonight. And then we can discuss Season 3.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment